5 Easter Games for Virtual Play. Watch the video to learn more.
1. Candy Master: A comprehensive list of candy brands. Play a game of Candy Master, where you ask participants to take turns listing candy brands. If they get stumped after 10 seconds, they are out! Last person left is the Candy Master!
2. Funny Bunny: Guess which famous bunny could have said the quote on the following slides. There are 10 Funny Bunny quotes in all. The slideshow presents the answer on the slide directly following the fictitious quote. Examples include: Bugs Bunny, Roger Rabbit, the Energizer Bunny and more.
3. Hunt Your Home: Use this list for an Easter scavenger hunt. Hunt Your Home for objects that meet the description. The person that return fastest with the most objects wins!
4. Painted Egg Contest: Use this template for a virtual or paper painted egg contest.
5. Scrambled Easter Words: This is a slideshow of 20 Easter-themed words. There are 20 slides with scrambled letters. Then the next 20 slides contain the answers. Forward each slide at your pace and have participants guess the word. Then see how many are correct when completed.
There are no reviews yet.