FOUNDER OF PLAYAPY
Playapy’s Founder, Amy Baez, MOT, OTR/L, is a pediatric occupational therapist with experience working with hundreds of children and families since graduating with a Master of Occupational Therapy from Duquesne University in the year 2000.
- Member of the American Occupational Therapy Association
- Member of the Florida Occupational Therapy Association
- Registered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed in the State of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina & New Jersey
- Member of the Duquesne University Occupational Therapy Advisory Board
- Former Teaching Assistant for Duquesne Univ. Doctorate of OT Program